Your Linguistic Profile:
35% Dixie
25% General American English
20% Yankee
10% Upper Midwestern
5% Midwestern

Considering the fact that I was born in Pennsylvania,lived there again for awhile in my teen years,then spent the rest of my formative years in Bama,this kinda makes sense. However don’t ask me where I get the Mid Western percentage or the Upper Mid Western for that matter, because I don’t have a clue.The total ,though,is only 95%. I guess the other 5% is the language of LOVE. 🙂

Advertisements